Wednesday 6 March 2013

Crocus.

Today wasn't as sunny or warm as yesterday but I wrapped up and and went out to the local shops and had a mooch around. I'm off in hospital tomorrow for my usual super drugs so I have been taking every opportunity to get out and about as for the next 2 weeks I wont feel like doing much at all ( or have the time really as I will be on I.V antibiotics 4 times a day)

I took some photos of the local church and the crocus they have flowering there. They are not out properly but by the time I get out of hospital they will be past their best I think. I just wish it had been sunny!


My trip out inspired this Etsy Treasury. It's been ages since I made one. The photos should be links to the shops ( I haven't done a link like this before so fingers crossed it worked!)

'Purple and White Spring Time' by LittleHarriet

Inspired by a Church Yard full of Purple and White Crocus. A cheerful sign of Spring.


Counting Pins, Needlepoint M...
$9

White Pearl Bracelet, Bridal...
$7.5

Crochet flower hair clips, l...
$4

White feather flower, bridal...
$20

White Flower & Pearl Earring...
$4

black & purple wrap bracelet...
$17

Pearl earrings with silver h...
$15

Book Cover Bag PURPLE PLUM P...
$16

Purple Hair Clip, Flower Cli...
$4.5

freshwater pearl tiara ivory...
$79

SALE 25% Off Lilac Pearl Scr...
$10.5

Earrings Sterling Silver ivo...
$20

Opalite Wire Wrap Ring Fashi...
$9.75

Black Purple Flower Necklace...
$9.5

8 ft snowflake paper garland...
$12

Coastal Decor Amethyst Wine ...
$10

Treasury tool supported by the dog house

2 comments: