Monday 23 May 2016

Walks, Sun Catchers and Photography.

It's been over a month since my last blog, it's a good thing in a way, it means I have been keeping busy and out of hospital but on the other hand I have missed it!

Health wise, I have been ok. It's been 8 weeks since my last lot of I.V antibiotics so I'm starting to slow down a bit now, I've felt a bit roapy the past week or so and have needed extra antibiotics and my kidneys have been throwing a bit of a strop but other than that I have been good. My last lung function tests were better than I had expected so that's good. The doctors think it's down to the extra walking/ exercise I have been doing. Now, it's not like I have been running marathons every week, but I have been trying to add little bits of walking here and there and once a week I try to go a walk somewhere nice instead of my usual round the block.

Last Sunday I went a walk at Beacon Fell. It was a gorgeous day and I managed a decent walk, complete with oxygen strapped to my back.
Me and my trusty tank.








After Beacon Fell, we went to a blue bell wood, its something I have wanted to do for ages. It was gorgeous but they were past their best which was a shame, I will have to go back a bit earlier next year. 



I also went to the zoo with my folks two weeks ago, now that was a looong walk and I was shattered at the end of it. It was boiling hot too, and I'm pretty sure it helped cause my kidney strop (I didn't drink half enough ) but I had a brilliant day and took some fab photos (if I do say so myself hehe) 














I have been slowly adding products to my Conscious Crafties shop, I have got a bit of a thing for sun catchers at the moment, I love making them and have sold two, with one custom order to do. I am so chuffed! I love that I have something to do in the day and am doing lots of networking on Facebook which is hard and can be frustrating but it's slowly working I think...this time next year I could be a millionaire... hahaha! But it's brilliant having something other than treatment to concentrate on. Here are some of the things I have added recently, with the links to the item underneath.






Here


Here


Here

Here.



I am linking up with Handmade Monday

Have a great week all!









2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations, the suncatchers are particularly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased you are feeling better. I love your sun catchers so pretty

    ReplyDelete