Wednesday 17 August 2011

In again . Day 1

<p>Hello! I'm in hospital again and have been here since half three. I've seen the doctor, the nurse, the pharmacist and should be seen soon by the physio and dietician. I've yet to be needled up (the fun!) but have been given swabs and pots for various bits of me to go in. The most important thing is that I have a remote for the telly :D<br>
I'm writing this post on my phone since I forgot to bring my laptop (hopefully you can read it!)
Im planning on spending tonight reading everyone's blogs and hopefully commenting if my phone let's me, it was a bit tempremental last time.
I've also brought a half finished necklace I have been commissioned to make for a birthday present and my wool and hook so I can add more to the epic bedspread project (estimated time of completion- 2050)
On the way here I go past Manchester Airport, today I saw the huge Airbus a380 which as a aeroplane geek made me sqwee!
AK off now to unpack (brought tonnes as usual!)
Hope everyone is having a great week.
LH
X

1 comment:

  1. Harriet - not sure if you are still trapped in the hospital, hope that they are not thumping your chest too hard. Would be thrilled if you get a chance to look at my blog... any comments gratefully received

    ReplyDelete