Friday 14 September 2012

Circles.

Today has been very uneventful, I should have been going out but I felt a bit ughhh so decided to be sensible (first time for everything) and stay in. I have been lazy on the sofa, wrapped up in a blanket and playing with some beads (they should put shiny things on prescription). I think I needed to get my feet up, hopefully whatever is making me rough will be gone by tomorrow.

I have finally managed to get round to listing on Etsy by adding this bracelet to my shop. Hopefully I will continue the trend and list a few more things in the next few days.




I have finally managed to get round to listing on Etsy by adding this bracelet to my shop. You can find it here- https://www.etsy.com/listing/109468791/heart-star-and-dot-flat-circle-bead?ref=pr_shop

Here are some other items that have been added by the members of Craftyfolk Etsy team. Click on the photo to be taken to the shop.













Have a great Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling much better now.
    A beautiful selection of creations.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    I hope you are feeling better now.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for including my earrings

    ReplyDelete