Happy new year to everyone reading this (and to those who aren't too :D)
I had a quiet new years eve at my boyfriends place, well it was quiet until about 11.55 then it was non stop fireworks, shouting and someone with an air horn.There were a lot of those orange lantern set loose and at one point there must of been about 25 in the sky, I grabbed my camera and took some pictures (first of the year!) I think taking a decent, non blurry photo in the dark requires a tripod, needless to say holding my camera as still as I can while leaning against the window didn't really work!
I have thought of a few new years resolutions and some goals for this year.. I'm not sure how likely I am to stick to them but I like the idea of having something to aim for...
1. Get some weight on. Yep, for most people this is the opposite of what they want to do. I am going to aim for a lb a month. So more food, calorie leaden supplements and ng feeding (nice!) for me.
2. Exercise more often. I was enjoying going to the gym but noticed I seemed to pick up any bug going when I went ( I blame the recirculated air/ air conditioner type thingy) so from now on I will make use of our stairs at home and go up and down and up and down and up and down...
3. Blog more. I would like to post everyday though I suppose this is a bit too much to promise to myself. So three times a week at least with photos!
4. Stop putting things off. I am a bugger for saying 'I'll do it in a minute/tomorrow/next week.' resulting in the important stuff getting rushed at the last second.
5. Make more lists. This ties in with #4. I need to get more organised.
That's about it for my resolutions. I have some sketchy goals for 2012 involving silver clay, glass and beads... it's all a bit exciting!
Have a great 2012!