Have had a bit of a try with my new dremel this weekend, I thought I would practice on a black and white pendent I made when I was trying to learn how to make a hole running through the top edge using rolled up thinfire paper.. it didn't quite work that time so I decided it would be my test subject... I'm really pleased with how it turned out, apart from the scratches around the edge of the hole where the drill skittered a bit at the start (I'm putting that down to nerves!) it looks really neat :D I'm going to have to get some different sized drill bits so I can make a variety of different things.
This pic was taken a few hours ago, right now they are being fired and tomorrow morning I'll know if it has gone ok or turned out a bit of a disaster.
Have a great week!