Sunday 8 May 2011

Folksy listings.

Now I have finally managed to work out how to post photo links to my folksy shop (well actually I was shown how to after *alot* of frustration!( see my last blog post))I thought I would use this Handmade Monday to show what I have listed up to now. Sorry for showing things I've already blogged about, I have a few more things made and ready to be listed but I'm aiming for 2-3 listings a week to keep things fresh and hopefully be viewed by more people than if I just list everything all at once. I'm not sure if this is the right thing or not, I guess time will tell :)
 I'm still so new to this, and just making it up as I go along! I'm really enjoying myself and, despite lack of sales, I am still optimistic. Its given me such a sense of purpose, instead of wallowing in bad daytime television I'm thinking up new designs and ideas, even when I'm too tired to get off the sofa because my chest is being rubbish I'm thinking of new products and ways to promote my shop. I love it and at last I feel I have found my *thing*  This is what I'm supposed to do. :) And that is enough soppy stuff!
Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and a brilliant Handmade Monday.

Here are my listings, have a click to be taken to my folksy shop











12 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment. I am still going to keep trying for blogging 365, my fear is that I am going to run out of things to say that will keep people reading but hopefully that wont happen:-)

    I rreally like the pictures of you new items in your shops. Hopefully your sales will pick up soon

    Stephie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welll done for linking your photos to your shop. It's a great feeling when you achieve something new isnt it. I'm glad the shop is giving you a new lease of life, i know exactly what you mean.
    Stay positive and well done.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for getting the shop up and running, I hope you make lots of sales! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new shop and am sure you will do well, still love the toad stall design but I am into fairies atm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos look fab and I'm sure you'll sales will pick up soon. I've heard that regular updates are the way to go on these sites, so it sounds like you're doing the right thing! Keep sending people to your shop via your blog too! It's fab that you've found "your thing" - people spend their whole lives never having found it - enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your work. Keep persevering with Folksy I think Wendy is right you just have to keep letting people know you're out there. Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great jewellery, and I love your Folksy shop, I'm another Fairy fiend and love your toadstool.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It worked! I clicked and it took me to your shot, awesome! I love the look of your blog, very stylish and professional. I know what you mean about it giving you a purpose. It's why I have mine, it gives me sort of a *job* even tho I don't use it to sell anything. It is something for me to do, on a deadline (thanks to Handmade Monday and Wendy!)
    Great job, and your things look wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really great pictures :) maybe you should blog about how to take a good photo I could do with a few pointers. Good luck with folksy, for me it hasnt been that great but i dont have time to keep on top of it though.

    Drew

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on getting your shop up and running - big step ... well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely work & great photos. Congratulations on your shop - looking forward to reading about all the sales you are making!

    Ali
    Ali's Craft Studio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on opening your shop, Hope you get loads of sales and make a fortune.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete