Monday 21 March 2011

Hair!

It has been the type of week that started off full of good intensions that dissolved into not getting much done at all’s. I just haven’t been able to get anything started properly. I did, however, manage to finally get a much needed hair cut. When it is looking like this you know serious action is needed!

Obviously that’s a picture of me messing around on a rare night out but my hair was starting to take on a bush like quality. I went along to the hairdressers and had it cut and reddy highlights put in. To be honest it doesn’t look massively different but not having to blow my fringe out of my eyes (and coughing) every two second is pretty good :) It’s been ages since I’ve had my hair dyed and having someone else wash it and massage my head was bliss- I had to stop myself from inappropriate ‘harder, harder!’  type shouting.

I planted my first crops this week, red onions and peas. I can’t wait for them to start growing and for when I get to pick the peas (I may even eat a few!) I wanted to plant more but I was shattered. I’m expecting a call sometime this week letting me know there is a bed available at the hospital, I’m not looking forward to going in but the rest will be ace. I have been doing a lot of sleeping and lazying about on the couch- a sure sign that its time for drugs.

I managed to make some bookmarks and a brooch this afternoon all ready for me to take part in Handmade Monday but I’ve only just managed to take some pictures which have turned out rubbish because there is no natural light, I think I will save them for next week and have a massive post.

Am off now to catch up with all the blogs, have a fab week.

No comments:

Post a Comment