Tuesday 26 February 2013

Glass and Spreadsheets

Have had a lazy day inside today due to some invisible person deciding to tap dance on my head giving me a headache, lack of sleep and an epic backache. I sound a right moaner ! I definitely needed the rest though and hope it's done me good. It's a bit frustrating staying in as I am going in hospital soon and being in will drive me mad! I'll have itchy feet and want to be out. So I wanted to enjoy my freedom while I could.

I treated myself to some glass today, I can't wait for it to arrive so I can get started on making some glass pendants. I have a few ideas I want to try out. Hurry up postman! Why is it bills and brown envelope letters take about two seconds to arrive but the fun things seem to take forever? I really need to work on my patience!

I've been trying to learn how to use Windows 8. All I want to do is create a Spreadsheet... can I find the Spreadsheet program? Nope! Now, I'm not the most technologically minded person in the world, but Windows 8 is so hard to use. I don't like it at all. I love my laptop tho, and not just because it's purple.

Here are some items from the crafty folk listing club, hopefully I will have my shop open soon- it's been way to long! All photos are links :)

3 comments: