Tuesday 6 March 2012

Fresh Air

It has been a bit nippy today, I hope it isn't a sign that winter is going to be making a comeback, I saw snow on the forecast, not for where I live but still a sign that the temperature has taken a downward turn.. hopefully it will just be a blip after the lovely weather we had last week.



I took full advantage of the gorgeous sun and spent a few hours just pottering around the garden just loving the brightness and warmth on my skin. I couldn't resist taking a few photos of the things that caught my eye... just look at this sky.. how blue and gorgeous it is and the vivid green against it, even the bare tree has a beauty about it, it won't be long and the branches will be covered in leaves.


 It felt so good being outside, just breathing in the fresh air. :D













I found some signs of Spring while having a wander
around the garden. I love how purple these crocus
 are.





I found these two hiding among the clematis.. don't they look cosy? 


Have a great week!


LH
x



1 comment:

  1. The sun was gorge wasn't it? I hope it comes back soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete