Saturday 6 April 2013

Hello!

First up a big hello to my new followers! It always makes me really happy when I get more people reading my blog, I hope you find it a little bit entertaining!

I have spent the afternoon in my greenhouse filling plant pots with compost and sewing beetroot, carrots and peas. I am determined that this year will be a better veg crop than last year (hopefully the weather will cooperate!)  It's still not warm but the freezing cold of the last few months has gone (until next Winter I hope)   but it was getting dark and Doctor Who was starting so here I am on my laptop!

Here is a treasury that I made for Lynwoodcrafts who is this weeks Craftyfolk shop of the week.

'Where's my Keys?' by LittleHarriet

A treasury inspired by https://www.etsy.com/shop/LynwoodcraftsA selection of keyrings, just the thing to help you find them when lost.


Cottage Garden - Embroidered...
$5.5

Keyring Keyfob Keychain Jigs...
$7.5

Keyring Keychain Handturned ...
$11

Penguin in Blue Resin Keyrin...
$7.5

Little Owl - Keychain Keyrin...
$2.1

Beaded Swallow Keyring, Keyf...
$8

Leather Keyring Steampunk Pe...
$16

Felt cupcake keyring, hand s...
$4

Robin Bird Keychain Robin Bi...
$4

Wooden keyrings made from Ha...
$2

Rabbit rides a Penny farthin...
$5.5

Half Price Fairy Bag Charm...
$3

Fishing Sport Hobby Key Ring...
$7

flower cell phone charm keyr...
$7.5

Pineapple Keyring Keychain, ...
$7

Teal Scottie Dog Keyring
$4.4

No comments:

Post a Comment